sábado, 3 de mayo de 2014

Quiet lover

There are things on my mind can only express with a pen
things that puzzle me.... don't want to ruin our thing

I went in  well aware you belonged to another....
aware we gotta do our thing undercover
but some times my mind drifts on you with your significant other

What would my life be if I had you "like" regular in it...
only see each other when you can spare a minute

It's neither one of our faults we fell in love....
was something we both could not hold back from

There are things on my mind can only express with a pen
things that puzzle me don't want to ruin our thing

You are in me and I am in you;  all things no matter what we do

Where we are, who we are with;  doesn't matter because we have that click

You love me with a love that's like none other

because you are my (sh-h-h) quiet lover


Author: JazzVenus Resident

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario